Kirkwall boy Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirkwall boy Academy

Welcome to the Kirkwall Academy, here, male students from all over the world come to learn from qualified teachers, also male. We hope to see you among us. [HETALIA RP, YAOI, N-18]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Affairs... I'm back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lei Siu Chun

Lei Siu Chun

Personal Affairs... I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Personal Affairs... I'm back.   Personal Affairs... I'm back. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 pm

I had personal affairs I needed to clear up, and this information is only allowed to be leaked to the few who know what I am going through, and the few that care and understand.

I will be active, but not too active. You know me. I will post to and through. I do not wish to be the best. I do not wish to compete.

I wish to merely have fun.

As an older member I will try to catch up with some of the newer ones, though, I will be acting much more cocky when roleplaying Lei to express my emotions, and I hope all of you do not take offense to such.

If you wish to talk to me personally regarding these private matters and if it is of your dire need to know, my imvu is Phourna, remember it well, and my email is selkirofgc@gmail.com .

I wish you all a nice day.

Also, I will be posting in the Painting thread once this note has been published.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Phourna

Personal Affairs... I'm back.
Page 1 of 1