Kirkwall boy Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirkwall boy Academy

Welcome to the Kirkwall Academy, here, male students from all over the world come to learn from qualified teachers, also male. We hope to see you among us. [HETALIA RP, YAOI, N-18]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NicolaiNicolescu

NicolaiNicolescu

Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  Empty
PostSubject: Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction    Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

~ BASICS ~

Name: Nicolai Nicolescu

Nationality: Romanian
Place of birth: Bucharest , Romania
Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthday: March 13th

Religion: Orthodox

Registration Of: [ pick only one of the three ]
• STUDENT

Favorite/usual quote(s): “It wasn’t my fault”, “Stay out of this you Hungarian!”, “I want to suck your blood~”, “….I wasn’t crying, I just…had something…in my eye”

~ DESCRIPTIVE INFO ~

Height: 5’11

Weight: 160 pounds

Eye: Red

Hair: Light Brown

Appearance: Nicolai has light skin and red eyes that can appear brown in certain lights, messy layered hair, longer fangs, one sometimes seen sticking out. His coat is dark blue and he wears black gloves as his hands get cold. Underneath his coat he has a white button up and a dark blue tie or a traditional Romanian shirt on special occasions. He wears a small black hat, tilted off to the side of his head and ribbons dangling from it that often intertwine with his hair.

Personality: He’s mischievous but hates to fight unless he has to defend himself. He enjoys books and tends to stay quiet most the time. In his life he has been forced into many things he didn’t want to do, so he doesn’t trust people easily and he’s a dog person.

~ PERSONAL INFO ~

Likes: He likes: dogs and many strays that can be found in his place of birth, books and literature, stories, architecture, history, planning, religion, the colors blue, red and pale yellows and blacks.

Dislikes: having to babysit, his relation with Elison Héderváry (Hungary), gypsies, being taken advantage of, what others might think of him
Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  650981
Relations:

Vuk Mišić (Serbia): After being close to him for so long, these two are more like brothers than friends. He agrees with him on many of Vuk’s views and agrees with him.

Elison Héderváry (Hungary): Nicolai thinks she’s evil, after disagreeing on many problems and fighting like cats and dogs, these two would prefer not to even see each other, however Nicolai hopes that one day his relationship with her will improve.

Sadik Adnan (Turkey): after the Ottoman Empire’s attack on Nicolai giving him his bloody reputation, he used to have a bad relationship with him, but it is slowly getting better.

Ivan Braginski (Russia): Frienenemies, Nicolai is terrified of Ivan but acts like his friend. He lives in constant fear though that Ivan is after him and that he wants the sunflowers he grows in his garden.

Nikita Ivanov (Moldova): Nicolai’s younger brother, who has lived in his house and he had to babysit for a long time. He acts like he doesn’t need him but truly does miss him and keeps an eye on him.

François Bonnefoy (France): Nicolai’s cousin. He has influenced him a great amount.

Heracles Karpusi (Greece): One of Nicolai’s closest relations, after sharing so much history with him and sharing a religion with him. He gets supported by Heracles a lot and feels that he should always do something to make up for all the help. Has been more than friends every now and then….

Talents/Strengths: He’s good at defending himself and is good at reading. He plays the violin and accordion in his free time and tries dark magic, never succeeding. He can raise animals and has a soft spot for anything with defects and will try to fix it.

Weaknesses: He isn’t good at improving relationships with people but is getting better. He is always cautions and lets his guard down so he rarely lets his true emotions show. He isn’t the manliest person around.

Extra info: Animals are attracted to him and can be seen following him at times, such as bears and wolves and animals other nations would be scared of.

~ CHARACTER HISTORY ~

Nicolai was born in Bucharest, and 5 years after his birth, Nikita, his only sibling was born. A few years later there was poverty and not enough money to feed his whole family. His parents struggled to feed him and Nikita and eventually passed away. After his parent’s death, Nicolai was left alone with his younger brother. He had little money and two mouths to feed. He joined Vuk and lived with him for a while encountering Heracles for a few times. Eventually the two became friends, and he could connect to Heracles’s loss of parent.

Money eventually ran out for Nicolai and he ended up living on a plot of land with his brother with no roof over his head. Vuk seemed to have vanished and so did Heracles. Neither were anywhere to be seen. He started thieving and growing plants, including bright yellow sunflowers and flowers that would be used to make fabrics. He would sell those and was able to feed himself and his brother.

Later, two men tried to claim the land he lived on as his own. He had to fight for one part of it, with one man named Elison but lost a small portion of it to another. It was a devastating loss. His brother eventually left him, thinking he can make his own life better for himself, other than replying on Nicolai. He started wondering searching for his old friends, or anybody he still had good relations with, other than that mysterious man that always bought his sunflowers. His search led him to the academy.

~ SAMPLE POST ~

Nicolai stared at the dog rose plant that grew distantly outside of the school. He always felt a close connection with this plant… it grew around his parent’s graves and on his land. It was a sign of hope for Nicolai, but one that brought him back painful memories, such as when Vuk pushed him in it, pricking himself all in its thorns.He still had scars from that, the gently touched his upper leg, wincing a bit. A warm tear came to his eye, but he quickly blinked it away. Nobody was allowed to see him cry. He looked up at the dark moon in the sky, knowing it was past curfew and that he’d get in trouble if he was spotted but still he couldn’t move himself away.
“God damn flower” he mumbled, more tears filling up in his eyes. He forced himself to turn away and return back to the Academy, trying to keep the thoughts of his brother and his past away…

Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  ROMANIAAAAA

.-'-. ABOUT ME .-'-.

NAME: Ioana
NATIONALITY: from Romania, came to Canada when I was 8. I’m half Hungarian and half Romanian though… ^^”
WEB: Ame, your Greece told me about this web. Otherwise I’m on the web- almost always. (FOREVER ALONE)
SKILL: 3….
PRESENCE: 3?
OTHER: yaoi fan girl right here. I’m fluent in Romanian, as long as you don’t as me to spell.
(I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO STICK PICTURES IN HERE Dx)

Last edited by NicolaiNicolescu on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Admin
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction    Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am

Accepted and to put pictures it's in BBCODES.
Back to top Go down
https://kirkwallacademy-aph.forumotion.com
NicolaiNicolescu

NicolaiNicolescu

PostSubject: Re: Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction    Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 am

So then I can only get them off photobucket, right?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Admin
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction    Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 am

bingo... and you can bite me anytime lol if you want, I'm a gentle Ivan.
Back to top Go down
https://kirkwallacademy-aph.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction    Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicolai Nicolscue (ROMANIA) registraction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kirkwall boy Academy :: SCHOOL REGISTRATION :: Registrations-
Jump to: