Kirkwall boy Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirkwall boy Academy

Welcome to the Kirkwall Academy, here, male students from all over the world come to learn from qualified teachers, also male. We hope to see you among us. [HETALIA RP, YAOI, N-18]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  Empty
PostSubject: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Name: Gupta Muhamad Hassan

Nationality: Egypt
Place of birth: Cairo
Sexuality: Gay
Birthday: February 28th

Religion: Muslim

Registration Of: [ pick only one of the three ]
· STUDENT

~ DESCRIPTIVE INFO ~

Height: 5'4

Weight: 93 lb

Eye: Forest green eyes

Hair: Dark Brown

Appearance: Gupta is short with light tan skin, slender eyebrows, and brown hair. He has feminine facial features, and when his hair is covered with his keffiyeh he is easily mistaken as a girl. He has long eyelashes, and thin lips. He often wears jewelry (such as earrings and necklaces), a keffiyeh. He is unnaturally thin.

Personality: He might seem a little strange and eerie. He is known to be mysterious, and a person of little words. At first glance he seems stubborn, and stand-offish. But he is actually he is quite friendly and open minded. But, despite the fact that he is friendly, at times he is greedy and tends to pick pocket. He means no harm from it, like a raven, he is attracted to shiny things.

~ PERSONAL INFO ~

-Pots
-Egypt’s history
-Cold/cool weather
-His mother
-His family
-Shiny…expensive looking things
-His home country

Dislikes:
-People mistaking him as a girl
-The distribution of wealth in Egypt
-People that mistaking Egypt as a poor country
-The heat
-People touching his property

Relations: Marcus used to be a friend of his mother

Talents/Strengths:
Making pottery
Making jewelry
Dealing with heat
Weaknesses:
Is a tad possessive over his stuff
Tends to space out
Gets home sick
A bit greedy
Tends to pick pocket

Extra info:
He has a pure bread Jackal pup named Anubis after the Egyptian God of death, and he sales pots.

~ CHARACTER HISTORY ~

Gupta and is family are just part of the large population who are in poverty in Egypt. His father sold pots and his mother sold jewelry to get by. He was the oldest of five kids, and had to take care of him while his mother and father worked. His family had little money for food, just enough to get by. At times he would secretly go days without eating, dividing his portion of food to his other family members to make sure everyone had enough to eat. Although the situation wasn’t great, he attempted to stay optimistic; he had a good caring family that he would do anything for. And the situation could be much worse.
Once he reached a certain age his parents began to struggle to get by, they were hitting rock bottom and would soon have to give up the house. Desperate, his father taught Gupta how to pick pocket from the wealthy and steal food. He was young enough so that if he got caught, he would simply get a slap to the wrist. But still, it wasn’t enough. His father had to sell his home so they would have enough money for food, and from then on they lived on the streets.
From there, things got worse. His three year old, and not more than months after that the second oldest died of heat exhaustion. Just a year later, his father became incredibly ill…and past on as well. Without another provider in the family, Gupta and his other siblings began to starve. They resorted to stealing and begging. His brother ended up dying of starvation. Leaving Gupta, his younger sister, and his mother. From there things began getting better. His mother met a middle class man, who took the remainder of his family in.
Since then, Gupta has been protective of the remainder of his family. He doesn’t like to speak of his past often, because he feels that it is his fault that his siblings died. He was the one that was supposed to take care of him. The guilt is overwhelming, and thinking about it makes him break down. He promises to protect his mother and sister, no matter what, and not to disappoint them like he did the others.

~ SAMPLE POST ~

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, in attempt to calm him. His legs crossed, he sat on the floor of the dorm, his arms stretched back, and the palms hands pressed against the cream white rug that rested under him. Leaned back, and glanced up at the window. The blinds were drawn up to allow him a glance at the sun rising over the horizon. The color peeking from the horizon was a nice blend of yellow and light orange, and the sky was a mixture of violet, pink, orange, and red. Few clouds slowly drifted along slowly, without a care or a worry in the world. The natural light was the only thing providing light for the dimly lit room. For there were no lamps in the room, and Gupta had yet the purchase one, he had simply been using natural light.

“It is rare that I get to witness the sunrise anymore…I should wake up earlier…” Gupta said to himself, his eyes half open, his eyelids felt quite heavy. He had been meaning to get some sleep since 12:00 AM…but he got lost in his thoughts. He wondered how his mother and sister were doing. He was worrying about them. He should be back in Egypt…with his family…not here. Why did he ever agree to come? It was a great opportunity…and it made his mother proud of him…but he hated being apart from his family. Now he had to attend his first day sleep deprived…

.-'-. ABOUT ME .-'-.

NAME: Sophia
NATIONALITY: American
WEB: Eh…I found it browsing through the interwebs for Hetalia forums…
SKILL: Meh…5..? I’m still developing…
PRESENCE: 3

OTHER: Although I don’t personally know any of you…I hope you will still accept me.

Last edited by Gupta Hassan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Admin
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:29 am

Just missing you height and weight infos... Sorry for the way had little rl problems.
Back to top Go down
https://kirkwallacademy-aph.forumotion.com
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 am

The wait wasn't that long, and I forgot to feel those out. Sorry. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 am

May I post?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Admin
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Yes you may... Sorry for the waist I'm look for a rl job.

Havd fun
Back to top Go down
https://kirkwallacademy-aph.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))    Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gupta Muhamad Hassan ((Student)))
Page 1 of 1